Last updated: 2020-06-04
Works with CiviCRM 5.16 or higher.
- "bootstrap.css" is a build of Bootstrap based on the standard Bootstrap style-guide. It can be used with other CiviCRM extensions which satisfy the Bootstrap style-guide.
- "custom-civicrm.css" is an optional replacement for "civicrm.css". It uses the same visual conventions and SCSS metadata, but it applies to existing core screens.
For more information, see https://github.com/civicrm/org.civicrm.shoreditch.
- Drupal 7 (Whilst the Shoreditch extension in itself maybe installed on Wordpress or Joomla it has not been tested with either and may lead to unexpected visual issues).
- CiviCRM v5.16+. In version v5.16.0 CiviCRM introduces Theming (https://docs.civicrm.org/dev/en/latest/framework/theme) which makes Shoreditch no longer support the obsolete way of theme inclusion (since Shoreditch v0.1-alpha34) and drop the support for earlier CiviCRM versions.
- uk.squiffle.kam if the CiviCRM version is lower than v5.12
- "CiviCRM Theme" module enabled
- The CiviAdmin Companion Drupal theme is optional but recommended (only for Shoreditch v0.1-alpha33+)