Name of Company:
Third Sector Design
Location of Job:
Type of Work:
Graphic / Web Design
How to apply:
Our most important tool is CiviCRM - we help organisation make the best use of CiviCRM through training and advice, and when appropriate development of CiviCRM extensions and related code. We take a strategic and pragmatic approach to development, only doing so when necessary, minimising the amount of code we produce, and ensuring that everything is maintainable long term.
You'll work with a small team at Third Sector Design, communicating directly with clients, and playing a key role in the CiviCRM community. Day to day you will:
- train and empower clients to make the best use of CiviCRM out of the box
- work with clients to understand when custom code is the right solution
- write, test and deploy CiviCRM extensions for clients when appropriate
- write, test and document contributions to CiviCRM
- participate in community events such as conferences, meetups, and sprints.
- work on internal tools and systems for Third Sector Design (which are all open source)
You can find a full job description and details of how to apply here: https://thirdsectordesign.org/careers