CiviCRM version 5.62.0 is now out and ready to download. This is a regular monthly release. Upgrade now for the most stable CiviCRM experience:
Users of the CiviCRM Extended Security Releases (ESR) do not need to upgrade. The current version of ESR is CiviCRM 5.57.x, although Drupal9 users are encouraged to have a look at the discussion thread in the ESR channel about Drupal 9.5.9 compatibility.
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen. We thank all our partners, members and ESR subscribers, who are regular financial contributors. If you can, please donate.
What's new in CiviCRM 5.62
This month we will try to be a bit more clear about bigger changes, and ignore the smaller/obscure bits (which are in the full release notes).
- CiviImport: Add system-setting for batch size (26125), Fixes imports of blank fields (dev/core#4227: 26172)
- FormBuilder: Allow selecting search operator for filter fields (26066), Validate numerical fields when the form is submitted (dev/core#4115: 26124), Fix double-escape of labels with html (dev/core#4242: 26069)
- API: API4: add SQL Function DAYOFWEEK (26063), Add DAYSTOANNIV function (26062), Add sql QUARTER function (26061)
- Performance: Support APCu (dev/core#4243: 26073)
- The usual many dozens of tiny improvements.
Big thanks to Andie Hunt and Alice Frumin for putting up together release notes. If you are upgrading from a very old version of CiviCRM, see the version-specific upgrade tasks.
This release was developed by the following code authors:
AGH Strategies - Andie Hunt; Agileware - Francis Whittle; BrightMinded Ltd - Bradley Taylor; Circle Interactive - Pradeep Nayak; CiviCRM - Coleman Watts, Tim Otten; CiviDesk - Yashodha Chaku; Coop SymbioTIC - Mathieu Lutfy, Samuel Vanhove; Dave D; Freeform Solutions - Herb van den Dool; Fuzion - Luke Stewart; Greyson Stalcup; Humanists UK - Andrew West; Jens Schuppe; JMA Consulting - Seamus Lee; Lighthouse Consulting and Design - Brian Shaughnessy; Megaphone Technology Consulting - Jon Goldberg; MJW Consulting - Matthew Wire; Reflexive Communications - Sandor Semsey; Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario - Ian Wilson; Squiffle Consulting - Aidan Saunders; Wikimedia Foundation - Damilare Adedoyin, Eileen McNaughton; Wildsight - Lars Sanders-Green
Most authors also reviewed code for this release; in addition, the following reviewers contributed their comments:
Agileware - Justin Freeman; ALL IN APPLI admin; Andreas Howiller; Christian Wach; Circle Interactive - Dave Jenkins; Joinery - Allen Shaw; Klangsoft - David Reedy Jr; Makoa - Usha F. Matisson; Nicol Wistreich; peth-systopia; Richard Baugh; Semper IT - Karin Gerritsen; Skvare - Mark Hanna; Slanted Hall digital type foundry - Jeff Kellem; Systopia - Dominic Tubach, Tycho Schottelius
- CiviFlow - Run long-running business processes on an external system, using CiviRules
- Google Tag Manager - Simple conversion tracking for your contribution and event pages
- Change Messages - provides a generic way creating a message queue (for other extensions)
- Time Tracker - helps users create projects, add tasks for them, assign performers and generate time spent reports.
- Child and Parent Event pairing for Group Registration - link registrations to sub-events
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen.
- Make a donation or contribute to a Make it happen campaign.
- If your organization wants to support our work, please become a member today.
- If you are a CiviCRM service provider, please become a partner.
CiviCRM is community driven and is sustained through contributions, fantastic ideas, solidarity, and financial support from its community. Help CiviCRM do a world of good.