Our CiviCRM services
We aim to meet our clients' needs through the intelligent application of existing features wherever possible, and undertake customisations where required. We endeavour to push our code back in to core CiviCRM or provide them as extensions to future-proof that work.
We deliver training and ongoing support to help ensure the system work well for our clients.
We provide short- or long-term mentoring and supervision for organisations and businesses undertaking their own civicrm developments, as well as troubleshooting services for projects that have ended up on the rocks.
Projects we have undertaken include:
- initial integration with Xero online accounting package
- integration with voter data and electoral rolls
- numerous payment processors
- complex migrations via our CiviMigrate module
- advanced Drupal integration via Rules, Entities, Webforms and Views