This is an open invitation for everyone in the Asia/Pacific region to join other Australians, New Zealanders etc. on-line to catch-up and discuss all things CiviCRM.
C'mon, join us!
Come along if you are a new CiviCRM user, CivICRM developer, seasoned whinger or curious and armed with questions, then you are most welcome to join us.
The meeting is only 1 hour and has a loose agenda as follows:
- Introductions and welcome to new people
- Discuss what's going on in the wider CiviCRM community around Australia and New Zealand
- Discuss new projects, challenges and wins!
- Discovered CiviCRM extensions and new CiviCRM extensions that have been released
- CiviCRM PRs, CiviCRM bugs and musings about CiviCRM features we would like to see materialise
- And of course, we pick a volunteer for next meeting chair
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 28th January 2021 at 2pm AEDT
- To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/vdg-vroc-jkm
- Connect a headset with a microphone to your computer for audio, the camera is optional
- Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +61 02 9051 3228 and enter this PIN: 379 272#
- To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/vdg-vroc-jkm?hs=5
- Timezone converter, use the following link to convert to your local timezone, https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt