Last updated: 2018-12-12
Works with CiviCRM 4.7 and should work on CiviCRM 5.0 or higher
What is CiviBooking?
Are you a non profit with Rooms or Resources that you think you could raise money by renting out? Or are you a community center or voluntary service looking to manage your resources better? Sick of spreadsheets, emails and that Google calendar that no one keeps up to date? Then CiviBooking is the extension for you!
Welcome to the new CiviBooking 1.5
A large amount of issues are fixed in this version.
- CiviCRM 4.6.x
- CiviCRM 4.7.x
It comes with more friendly interfaces and enhanced performance.
- New CiviBooking permissions
- Improved consistency of permission structure for managing bookings
- Improved CiviCRM version compatibility
- Improved menu handling
- Fixed day view criteria
- Fixed additional charge modal problem
And many more...
Booking Calendar View
Along with this new version, we have also created a Drupal module - Booking Calendar. This module utilises the latested CiviCRM Entity module and Drupal Views to create a public calendar view for booking related information. The calendars can be either based on bookings or the resources you enabled for CiviBooking. Moreover, as it is based on Drupal Views, you can create as many calendars as you want and pre-configure them with different criteria for different purposes.
For those of you who have been living under a rock for the last few months and are asking... what does CiviBooking do... well...in a nutshell:
- You can create a list of resources which are available to be booked (we call these limited resources as once they're booked, they're gone!)
- These are shown in a fancy calendar type screen so you can see what’s available super easily.
- Contacts in the database can book one of more of these by using the booking wizard.
- Contacts can add unlimited resources to the bookings (tea's, coffee's, solar energy...)
- Contacts can add additional charges, discounts and calculate a price based on what’s booked.
- You can make provisional bookings and come back and edit them later.
- You can cancel bookings, applying a cancellation charge if necessary.
Oh and of course everything integrates super nicely with search, contact tabs, CiviContribute for payments and some other tricks and tweaks along the way.
Find out more in our Official Blog!
CiviBooking requires CiviCRM 4.6+.
For CiviCRM 4.4.x users, please use version 1.1
Bugs or issues?
Please post on the Compucorp CiviBooking Github page: