Last updated: 2021-03-22
Works with CiviCRM 5.28 or higher.
If you are in Europe and use CiviCRM to manage recurring contributions, you need this extension.
Warning: upgrading to 1.5
If you're using the CiviSEPA payment processors, you will have to install the SEPA Payment Processor extension after upgrading to this version.
SEPA Direct Debit Module
This branch is currently maintained by Björn Endres (SYSTOPIA, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Find more documentation on http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/CiviSEPA
- Single (OOFF) and recurring (RCUR) direct debit payments
- Dashboard gives you great status overview
- Payment processer for online donations and event registrations
- Automatic BIC lookup if Little BIC Extension in installed
- UI to manipulate mandates
- Full SEPA group life cycle: 'open'-'closed/sent'->'received'
- Record SEPA payment action and form for contacts
- Mandate reports including sequential fail count
- Manual batching with parameters for notice period and horizon
- Automatic adjustment of late OOFF and RCUR transactions
- Retry failed collections (semi-automatic)
- Integration with CiviBanking