If you are in Europe and use CiviCRM to manage recurring contributions, you need this extension.
Warning: upgrading to 1.2.4:
- If you're using the payment processors, please verify and re-save your payment processor settings!
- If you've been using the SEPA tokens, you'll have to adjust your templates
SEPA Direct Debit Module
This branch is currently maintained by Björn Endres (SYSTOPIA, email@example.com).
Find more documentation on http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/CiviSEPA
- Single (OOFF) and recurring (RCUR) direct debit payments
- Dashboard gives you great status overview
- Payment processer for online donations and event registrations
- Automatic BIC lookup if Little BIC Extension in installed
- UI to manipulate mandates
- Full SEPA group life cycle: 'open'-'closed/sent'->'received'
- Record SEPA payment action and form for contacts
- Manual batching with parameters for notice period and horizon
- Automatic adjustment of late OOFF and RCUR transactions
- Integration with CiviBanking
Planned features (Version 1.2+)
- Permission management
- Membership pages
- Automatic submission to the banks