If you are in Europe and use CiviCRM to manage recurring contributions, you need this extension.
Warning: upgrading to 1.4
A lot has changed with version 1.4, be sure to test well before upgrading your live environment.
SEPA Direct Debit Module
This branch is currently maintained by Björn Endres (SYSTOPIA, email@example.com).
Find more documentation on http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/CiviSEPA
- Single (OOFF) and recurring (RCUR) direct debit payments
- Dashboard gives you great status overview
- Payment processer for online donations and event registrations
- Automatic BIC lookup if Little BIC Extension in installed
- UI to manipulate mandates
- Full SEPA group life cycle: 'open'-'closed/sent'->'received'
- Record SEPA payment action and form for contacts
- Mandate reports including sequential fail count
- Manual batching with parameters for notice period and horizon
- Automatic adjustment of late OOFF and RCUR transactions
- Retry failed collections (semi-automatic)
- Integration with CiviBanking