This Hebrew Calendar extension for CiviCRM has a variety of functionality, including mail merge tokens for sending yahrzeit reminders, birthday wishes, Hebrew demographic information, Hebrew date of birth, next Hebrew birthday, yahrzeits, APIs and more.
Full documentation is at: https://github.com/sgladstone/com.fountaintribe.hebrewcalendarhelper/wiki
Related extensions and recipes: https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/CiviShul+Cookbook
HEBREW DATES FOR INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS
At the bottom of all Individual contacts, you will see the "Hebrew Birth Dates" section
For all deceased contacts, you will also see the "Yahrzeit Dates" section.
Click "Contacts ... Custom Searches" then click "Yahrzeit Search"
The "Yahrzeit Search" is the recommended means of:
- Finding/listing deceased individuals' yahrzeit dates during various date ranges
- Finding/listing mourners observing yahrzeits during various date ranges
- Creating various CRM smart groups
- Sending an email to 50 or fewer mourners
- Sending hard-copy reminder letters to the mourners
- Creating hard-copy lists of deceased names, mourner names to be read aloud during services
- Creating hard-copy weekly lists of deceased names for a volunteer to turn on/off light bulbs next to memorial plaques
Whenever you are sending emails, creating a PDF document, or editing a message template: Look for a button in the upper right labeled "Insert Tokens". Click on "Insert Tokens" then scroll until you see the section "Yahrzeits for this Mourner"