CiviCRM Extension to support you with creating and maintaining households. It is currently under development, so feel free to contact us for the bits that are still missing - or simply contribute the implementations.
The extension allows you to choose on of three household modes:
- merged: all contacts get merged into the household contact, the original contacts will be deleted
- linked: all member contacts are connected to the household via 'member of' relationship
- hierarchy: member contacts are connected to the household via 'member of' or 'head of' relationship. There is only one head.
The extension so far gives you three different tools:
- create from search result: Select the contacts in a search result and choose the action "join to household". Currently only for mode 'merged'.
- find households: Scan your database for potential new households (based on last name and address). Currently only for mode 'linked' and 'hierarchy'.
- check households: Cron job to check your existing households for integrety and consistency. Currently only for mode 'linked' and 'hierarchy'.