A powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM.
Just as Views can output data in virtually any way imaginable, this module allows you to have data input exactly the way you want. Create and update contacts, group subscriptions, tags, relationships, cases, activities, event participants, memberships and contributions via robust, user-friendly webforms that integrate seamlessly with your Drupal site.
As this project continues to grow in features and popularity, contributions are welcomed!
- Drupal project page and issue queue on drupal.org
- Code repo on github.com
- Documentation on docs.civicrm.org
- Support on CiviCRM StackExchange
- Application, enrolment, contact, sign-up & opt-in forms
- Event registration & RSVP forms
- Membership and contribution forms
- Submission forms for articles, petitions, etc.
- Data-entry forms for staff or volunteers
What it does
- Create/update one or more contacts and optionally create relationships between them.
- Supports all contact types, address, phone, email, website, activities, cases, groups, tags, event participants, memberships, contributions and custom data.
- Can auto-fill forms for logged in users or anonymous users following a personalized link from CiviMail.
- Leverage CiviCRM contact data to display personalized messages, customize emails, or set access restrictions to the form.
- Accept credit-card payments for events, memberships, and contributions.
Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM. Originally written for Drupal 7 by colemanw of the CiviCRM core team, now (Drupal 8/9) co-maintained by KarinG of Semper IT and jitendrapurohit of Fuzion and supported by the CiviCRM community.