"CiviReport's configurability and permissions system allows us to give our users the ability to explore running reports the way they need to see them, while at the same time allowing us to protect the reports we depend on from unauthorized changes."
View the data in a table, bar chart, or pie chart
Configure reports any number of ways and save them for future use
CiviCRM loads by default with many industry-standard reports (like lapsed donor) as well as many others
Create reports as print-friendly HTML or downloadable PDF formats
- Export as CSV
- Add report results to a given group for case management (eg: send email, create mailing lists)
- Automate report delivery to one or more recipients via e-mail
- Limit access to a given report to a specific sub-set of your users
- Create reports from pre-existing templates such as Donor Report Summaries or LYBUNT (Last Year but not this Year)
- Create entirely new custom reports.
CiviCRM Book: What is Report?
CiviCRM Youtube: CiviReport