BackOffice Thinking works with primarily mid-size and large non-profit organizations to transform their back office, web, fundraising, communication, finance and internal business processes so they can more effectively utilize their time and money by concentrating on their core competencies. BackOffice Thinking can transform how your organization works so that you become better stewards of your funds while improving all your processes to better resource your constituents. In 2016, we actively worked with about 100 different nonprofit organizations.
Last year our CiviCRM clients raised tens of millions of dollars, registered tens of thousands of event participants, and sent millions of emails.
Our core competencies include:
* Designing, implementing, integrating, and supporting CiviCRM
* Developing a dynamic and effective web presence with Drupal
* Implementing eCommerce systems like Drupal Commerce, Shopify, and Magento integrated with CiviCRM and Drupal
* Develop business analytics and advanced reporting services through Jasper and other reporting tools
* Providing part-time CTO services for a project or long term direction
* Providing support for CiviCRM and a variety of web-based technologies