Version 1.1 of CiviHR is now ready for release. The main features added have been three workflows (based on CiviCase) to record and manage individuals who are:
1. Joining an organisation
2. working their Probation period
3. Leaving the organisation
Other important features that have been added include:
4. The hrprofile extension (used by the Directory in CiviHR) adds a re-designed "profile listing" screen (with Ajax and full-text search). This allows faster searching/filtering of the Directory using a single "Google style" search box as per the picture below:
5. The hrim extension adds hyperlinks to some IM's. This allows a user to start an IM conversation with a contact by clicking on their IM address recorded within CiviHR.
6. The core now has an API for scheduling reminders.
For more details, see:
- The full list of improvements added to CiviHR version 1.1
- The installation instructions for CiviHR 1.1.0
- The upgrade instructions (CiviHR 1.0.0 => 1.1.0)
|57.51 KB||57.51 KB|
Congratulations, CiviHR team - great to see this moving along and looking foward to more releases.