CiviCRM version 5.23.2 is now out and ready to download.
This is a minor bugfix release that addresses important issues for WordPress and Joomla! users.
Upgrade now for the most stable CiviCRM experience:
- To download CiviCRM 5.23.2: https://civicrm.org/download
Users of the CiviCRM Extended Security Releases (ESR) do not need to upgrade, as there are no ESR-specific bugfixes or security issues at the moment.
What's new in CiviCRM 5.23.2
- dev/financial#120 Fixes payment issues in Joomla!
What's new in CiviCRM 5.23.1
- dev/core#1637 Fixes WordPress admin menu links
- dev/core#1592 Fixes Advanced Search "active period" filter regression
- dev/core#1636 Fixes PHP E_NOTICE in System.Check (fixes monitoring bug)
Reminder: PHP 7.0 will be retired in CiviCRM 5.25
As of CiviCRM 5.25, which will be released on 2020-05-06, the minimum supported version will be PHP 7.1. The recommended PHP version is PHP 7.3.
Extended Security Releases will support PHP 7.0 until the end of life of CiviCRM 5.21 (the next ESR is 5.27, to be released on 2020-07-01).
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen.