It's only 4 weeks until CiviCamp Birmingham (UK)! Are you ...
- Trying to figure out if CiviCRM is a good fit for your organisation?
- Already a user of CiviCRM, but think you could be doing more?
- An experienced user or developer looking to connect with others and swap ideas?
CiviCamp offers a one day fast track to learning about CiviCRM and improving overall user skills and is suitable for anyone using or interested in CiviCRM.
The programme includes:
- Custom Searches/reports with the data processor, Jaap Jansma, CiviCoop
- An Introduction to Data Modelling, Rebecca Tregenna, Third Sector Design
- How to write documentation for CiviCRM, Mikey O’Toole
- Integrating with your CMS, Rose Lanigan, Ruza Solutions and Nic Wistreich, Visualist
- Communications in CiviCRM, Andy Clark
We hope to see you in Birmingham.