Following our recent communications to the CiviCRM community regarding our enhanced iATS 1st Pay extension, we are excited to announce the formal release date will be Nov 18th .
With that in mind, we wanted to give you a quick heads up in case you have questions.
When will the extension be launched?
Monday, November 18th 2019
What is it?
An enhanced CiviCRM Payments extension that not only delivers all of the features and functionality of the existing extension, but also allows users to take advantage of a host of additional benefits available through our iATS 1st Pay platform. In our on-going efforts to keep things easy, it will continue to ship with Core just like our original extension. This allows users to get up and running in no time without any additional development costs.
What users can expect:
- All the benefits that are currently available through the existing extension
- Advancements to the overall processing infrastructure
- Improved reporting options outside of CiviCRM
- Enhanced security & capability for significantly reduced PCI Compliance Scope
- Access to future product enhancements and new features
I already use CiviCRM and iATS Payments extension, how can I switch?
As an existing iATS/CiviCRM user, you don’t need to do anything to switch right now. We will be reaching out to you directly in Q1 of 2020 with steps on how to make the change, so sit tight for now.
I am a CiviCRM user, but i don't use iATS; where do I go if I have questions?
We will be releasing a setup guide and tutorial video to the community very soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact iATS@iATSPayments.com
You mentioned new products and features..?
We certainly did; here is a sneak peek at some of the exciting solutions we will be releasing throughout the next 12 – 18 months
- Automated QuickBooks formatted reporting
- Apple Pay
- Integrated Mobile processing for face to face fundraising
- Account Updater
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
The iATS Payments Team iATS@iATSPayments.com