Come along to the second meetup of 2019, a workshop style session discussing challenges submitted by attendees in advance.
This session will focus on 'Contacts' - we invite participants to 'lead' on a topic, and share your experiences with the group.
Although it seems an obvious topic, there's a lot more to Contacts than meets they eye, and being the primary 'entity' in the CiviCRM database, a lot hangs on getting them right.
Suggested topics from the following items:
- The Anatomy of a Contact
- Contact pages - Summary and Dashboard
- Custom Fields - tabs or inline
- Contact Reports
- Civisualize Extension Contact dashlet
- Advanced Search for Contacts
- Search Builder for Contacts
- Deduping Contacts
- Scheduled Reminders based on Contact Fields
- Contacts vs Users (CMS)
- Syncing users to contacts
- Access Control Lists
- Webforms to capture Contact Information
Feel free to propose other agenda items to this meetup, perhaps some current issues you have, or new learnings.
All CiviCRMers welcome - users, administrators, developers, newbs etc
About the Venue - Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street
- The 'Grattan', Ground Floor, has a large screen display PC/Mac - maximum of 36 people.
- The canteen will be open, and food/drink (non alcoholic) permissible in the room as long as we clean up.
Queensberry Hotel nearby for a drink after.
Register Here https://civicrm.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1395&reset=1
Looking forward to seeing you there.