This extension integrates Mosaico an open source, responsive email template builder, with CiviCRM.
- Initial blog post - https://civicrm.org/blogs/parvez/a-new-beginning-for-civimail
- Beta blog post - https://civicrm.org/blog/deepaksrivastava/email-template-builder-civimosaico-is-now-beta
- Final Beta blog post - https://civicrm.org/blog/jamienovick/mosaico-drag-and-drop-mailings-are-...
- Initial Video - https://vimeo.com/156633077
- Know more about mosaico - https://mosaico.io/
In order for Mosaico CiviCRM Integration to work properly, you will need:
CiviCRM v4.7.16+ / (unofficial) CiviCRM v4.6.26+ with backports patch #9555 applied
To Install Mosaico, simply download the latest versions of the extensions below into your CiviCRM extensions folder (In new sites since CiviCRM v4.7.0, this defaults to
files/civicrm/ext. For older systems, see the wiki.) and install them in order:
- FlexMailer (required)
- Mosaico CiviCRM Integration (required)
- Shoreditch Theme (note that this extension is optional)
Having issues with this extension?
Please make sure you have followed installation instructions.
Open issues on github with:
- screenshot of failure with any possible errors in firebug or js console.
- any related logs or backtrace from civicrm.
- tell us what version of CiviCRM or Extension you using.
- tell us the browser you are using (name and version) and test at least a second browser to tell us if this happen in both or only one (tell us the details about the second browser too).