Please do not install 1.1 on new sites. 2.0+ is the only supported release.
This extension integrates Mosaico an open source, responsive email template builder, with CiviCRM.
- Initial blog post - https://civicrm.org/blogs/parvez/a-new-beginning-for-civimail
- Beta blog post - https://civicrm.org/blog/deepaksrivastava/email-template-builder-civimosaico-is-now-beta
- Final Beta blog post - https://civicrm.org/blog/jamienovick/mosaico-drag-and-drop-mailings-are-...
- Initial Video - https://vimeo.com/156633077
- Know more about mosaico - https://mosaico.io/
In order for Mosaico CiviCRM Integration to work properly, you will need:
PHP-ImageMagick or GD image library
To Install Mosaico, simply download the latest versions of the extensions below into your CiviCRM extensions folder (In new sites since CiviCRM v4.7.0, this defaults to
files/civicrm/ext. For older systems, see the wiki.) and install them in order:
- FlexMailer (required)
- Mosaico CiviCRM Integration (required)
- Shoreditch Theme (note that this extension is optional)
Having issues with this extension?
Please make sure you have followed installation instructions.
Open issues on github with:
- screenshot of failure with any possible errors in firebug or js console.
- any related logs or backtrace from civicrm.
- tell us what version of CiviCRM or Extension you using.
- tell us the browser you are using (name and version) and test at least a second browser to tell us if this happen in both or only one (tell us the details about the second browser too).