When looking for CRM software for your organisation, you want to see screens, what it looks like, what it can do, and also what is involved to integrate it with your existing other systems such as your website or your financial or bookkeeping software.
There is a community created website containing 4 detailed use cases to give you that information:
- Contact form and its handling
- Sending newsletters and creating templates
- Donations through the website and handling in CiviCRM
- Event management
These use cases are described and supported by video tutorials from 3 different perspectives:
- from the perspective of the customer/visitor of the website
- from the perspective of the back office and the handling of the processes
- from the perspective of management with reports and figures
In addition, there is a separate page describing (including video tutorials) how all this was made.