Great to read all the feedback from CiviCon Denver and the sprint in the blogs and on social media. It confirms that CiviCon is THE conference where users, developers, supporters and fans of CiviCRM meet each other, share knowledge and swap stories. It is the best spot to get inspired and gain insights into the possibilities of CiviCRM!
CiviCon North West Europe will take place on Thursday 28 May 2015 in Amsterdam. To give you a taste of the sessions on the programme:
- Data-driven fundraising, the big picture (Ilja de Coster, Fundraiser Amnesty International Flanders)
- Migrating to CiviCRM, a case study (Alain Benbassat and Christope Deman, VKW)
- Membership organizations and on-line payments (Patrick De Sutter, 2Mpact)
- SEPA Direct Debit and CiviBanking (Björn Endres, Systopia Organisationsberatung)
- Using Webforms and Views for Website Integration (Erik Brouwer and Betty Dolfing, CiviCooP)
- Introduction to CiviCRM customization and development (Jaap Jansma and Erik Hommel, CiviCooP)
- Fundraising (Donor Journeys) with CiviRules (Jaap Jansma and Erik Hommel, CiviCooP)
There will be a live helpdesk for all your CiviCRM issues and enough room to improvise and meet each other!
CiviCon NW Europe will start at 9 in the morning. The session will run until 17.00 and we will close the day with a wee drink. You can register for CiviCon Amsterdam on our website
CiviCon NW Europe is made possible by our wonderful sponsors, a big thank you to:
- our Gold Sponsors Systopia Organisationsberatung, 2Mpact and CiviCooP
- our Silver Sponsor Trinfinity
- our Bronze Sponsor Circle Interactive
We still have room for some additional sponsors, if you are interested please drop me a mail at email@example.com!