Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM beta1 was released on Aug 02, 2020 - Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM. Originally written by colemanw of the CiviCRM core team, co-maintained by KarinG of Semper IT and jitendrapurohit of Fuzion and supported by the CiviCRM community. Over 3,200 sites are using it!
1. Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM beta1 contains PRs from
- Add CRM.payment.getTotalAmount() function (fix for PayPal / Stripe) 8.x port #334 by mattwire
- Fix Custom Groups Missing for Contact Subtypes. 8.x bug #333 by KarinG
- Tooltip refactor 8.x cool stuff #330 by jamie-tillman
- Support computed elements across multiple pages 8.x bug #328 by KarinG
- More tooltips 8.x #327 by KarinG
- Add help tooltip - for Contact -Label 8.x #326 by KarinG
- file_fieldjs_fix 8.x bug #325 by rob1263
- case subject 8.x bug #324 by KarinG
- Trim whitespace from user input 8.x port #323 by colemanw
Official Drupal release page: click here
2. Drupal 8/CiviCRM - Install
Over 500 sites are using Drupal 8/CiviCRM now! Official docs on how to install CiviCRM with Drupal 8 are here (thank you mikeymjco!) - After that -> install Webform Civicrm module as follows:
$ composer require 'drupal/webform_civicrm:^5.0'
3. Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM Documentation is live!
We recently launched the Drupal 8 Webform CiviCRM Documentation - Big shout out to Melanie (Semper IT) and Dennis (Megaphone Tech) for his assist! We spent some time looking for the correct structure and we've arrived at this -> i.e. each Example will have Build, View, Test and Form YAML sections, and under Enable CiviCRM Processing we'll be describing the tabs and the fields you can configure in detail. We are continuously adding Examples and Descriptions under Enable CiviCRM Processing so check back often!
4. Sign up for Newsletters, Lunch & Learn (FREE)
Sign up for Newsletters, Lunch & Learn (FREE) and/or Office hours on https://webform-civicrm.io/ ! It was a bit of a challenge -> but we arrived at dates like below - so Lunch & Learn in Calgary, Supper & Learn in London and Breakfast in New Zealand!
- September 3 2020, 1-2pm MDT/8-9pm BST/September 4 2020, 7-8am NZST
- October 6 2020, 1-2pm MDT/8-9pm BST/October 7 2020, 8-9am NZDT
- November 5 2020, 1-2pm MST/8-9pm GMT/November 6 2020, 9-10am NZDT
- December 1 2020, 1-2pm MST/8-9pm GMT/December 2 2020, 9-10am NZDT
Newsletters and Lunch & Learn sessions are all FREE - if you can chip in some $ for coffee - that would be great - but not mandatory. We plan on covering Drupal 8 but also some Drupal 7 during the Lunch & Learn sessions. And office hours (more like a Q&A / help desk with me directly) can also be D8/D7. There is a small charge for Office hours ($25/session; $81/fall pass - all Fall sessions), but users get to decide what they want to talk about and we can try to help live with actual issues.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign Up for Lunch & Learn
5. Get involved: become a Sponsor or a Contributor (Code or Docs)!
The Drupal 8.x-5.x is a direct port of the Drupal 7 version and is under active development. The Drupal 8 port is brought to you by the following co-sponsors! If you're also interested in sponsoring or contributing please send a direct message to KarinG. It's a big project - we can use your help! Thus far we have sponsorships from: Semper IT (Canada), MyDropWizard (USA), Skvare (USA), CiviCoop (The Netherlands), Northbridge Digital (UK), Compucorp (UK), Veda Consulting (UK), CiviDesk (USA), MJW Consulting (UK), Joinery (USA), Blackfly Solutions (Canada), Megaphone Technology Consulting (USA), Fuzion (New Zealand), Nubay (USA), Agileware (Australia), Software für Engagierte (Germany), Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights (Canada), Wildsight (Canada), Radius International (USA), Sharenergy (UK) and Prolydian (USA)