CiviCon 2015 in Denver is right around the corner -- April 22-23, 2015. The Program Committee is now opening a call for presentations to invite members of the CiviCRM community to present topics of interest during the conference. If you are interested in presenting at CiviCon, please visit the session submission form, review the guidelines outlined there, and submit your presentation: https://denver2015.civicrm.org/node/add/session
What we're looking for:
CiviCRM is a community driven project, and looks to the community to help guide and support the conference program. Program topics may include:
- training oriented (exploring the features and effective ways to use tools within an area of CiviCRM)
- case study (reviewing how your organization has used CiviCRM to meet your goals and objectives)
- developer focus (how you implemented customizations or extended functionality for a project)
- 3rd party integrations (connecting with 3rd party services and tools to extend CiviCRM features)
- and any other type of topic that would be of broad interest to attendees.
Conference sessions should be targeted toward one or more audience type: end users, implementers, developers.
In order to build a balanced program and to ensure some key topics are addressed, the Program Committee has developed a list of potential topics which we are looking to identify speakers for. If you are looking for an opportunity to present, but have not yet identified a good topic to work with, please review this list and consider submitting a session for one of them: https://denver2015.civicrm.org/suggested-session-topics
Note that submitting a presentation proposal is not a guarantee it will be accepted. The Program Committee reviews all submissions to ensure there is no duplication, and to make sure the topics are suited for the program. Please review the full set of guidelines on the submission form for additional details.
What is the deadline for submission?
We don't yet have a strict deadline, but are looking to identify and confirm most of our speakers over the course of the next few weeks.