Time to relaunch the Sydney CiviCRM meetup - let's get together for an informal meet and greet, open workshop to discuss challenges, learnings and best practices with CiviCRM, and how we can make this meetup work for us in 2019.
A meetup was active in Sydney from 2012 but hasn't met in a while, however there's many users in the Civi community who can benefit from getting together to exchange experiences, not only about CiviCRM but also about what we do in our respective organisations to engage audiences, build memebrships and host events.
To kickstart the topics, let's talk about Mailing:
- what methods to use and when to use them
- using Mosaico template builder
- using groups, include/exclude searches and groups for mailing
- Opt Out vs Unsubscribe
- Tokens and Templates
- tracking results
Possible other related discussion topics:
- search for mailing smart groups
- search past mailings
- Memberships and mailing using checksum (auto login)
- Subscriptions and Webforms
Feel free to propose other discussion topics
All welcome - newbs, users, admins, developers....
Venue - upstairs room at the Phillips Foote.
We won't have a projector for this session, but we can screenshare.