Pogstone has created a new custom search that should help anyone dealing with events, pricesets and/or custom participant data. This search has the following features:
- you can filter/view individual priceset options. (Such as search on participants who registered for a certain priceset session.)
- Choice of 3 layouts: one row per participant, or one row per line item, or summary totals for each line item option.
- Choose which columns to include in the results
- Includes memberhsip type and membership status in the results
- Includes information about who the participant was registered by, and any participant custom data
- Includes age of the participant. (You can control the date used to calculate the age, such as using Sept. 1 for school/youth events. )
I would like to get feedback on this new search extension I have tested this successfully under version 4.2.x, 4.3.x and 4.4.x. The extension page for this custom search is: https://civicrm.org/extensions/fancy-searches