We are pleased to announce the latest release of CiviCRM - version 1.5.
Special thanks to the dedicated folks who contributed to this release by testing the alpha and beta revisions - and to everyone in the community who provided new ideas, feedback (especially critical feedback), and patches.
What's new in 1.5?
This release includes CiviMember - a new membership management component, and Search Builder - a new tool for building complex search queries. We've also made significant memory and speed optimizations.
Other release highlights include:
- Log and display who last updated a contact and when
- Map contact addresses without requiring latitude and longitude (using Google Maps 2.0)
- Include mapping links in Profile search results and details
- Optional CAPTCHA validation for Profile input forms
- Generate mailing labels
- Attach photos, documents and other files to contacts
- Search by relationship
- Customize the data columns which are included in the built-in Basic and Advanced Search results
- Customize your own templates for Contact View and Edit screens
..You can read the roadmap release summary here
... and see a complete listing of ALL (140+) new features, improvements
and bug fixes here
Interested in learning more about CiviMember? Read more here