The CiviCRM Core Team is pleased to announce that it will begin hosting monthly webinars for project contributors and supporters (members, partners, sponsors) beginning December 8th, 2016, and continue on the second Thursday of each month throughout 2017. These webinars will be a mix of overall project updates (provided quarterly) and technical improvements and demonstrations (provided 8 months out of the year). A full schedule and details will be provided in advance at http://civicrm.org/webinars
As a project, CiviCRM continues to evolve, relying on community support and contributions more than ever. Core Team webinars are intended to provide another opportunity to connect contributors and supporters with the progress and direction of both the software and the project as a whole. While these webinars are presentations by the Core Team, Q&A, feedback, and general participation are encouraged. Core Team webinars will be recorded and provided to the full community within 30 days post event.
Details on each webinar are forthcoming.
- December 8, 2016 - Technical update
- January 12, 2017 - Annual report
- February 9, 2017 - Technical update
- March 9, 2017 - Technical update
- April 13, 2017 - Q1 project update
- May 11, 2017 - Technical update
- June 8, 2017 - Technical update
- July 13, 2017 - Q2 project update
- August 10, 2017 - Technical update
- September 14, 2017 - Technical update
- October 12, 2017 - Q3 project update
- November 9, 2017 - Technical update
- December 14, 2017 - Technical update
Niiice! Looking forward to these webinars.
Where can one find the archived webinars [of the core-team]?