This month at CiviCRM North East, Andrew West spoke about how they are using SearchKit at Humanists UK to generate reports and get data out of CiviCRM.
SearchKit is a brilliant new feature that dramatically improves the way you can search and report on data in CiviCRM. It is a very powerful tool that is still in active development.
He talked about:
- exporting your data to CSV
- creating exclusive searches to find contacts that don't match criteria
- using nested criteria
- linking to other types of data (e.g. contributions, membership etc.)
- combining SearchKit with Form Builder to create searchable lists
- aggregating data using 'group by'
You can watch the full talk here:
If you would like to find out more about SearchKit here are some places to look:
- Andrew's blog: Using SearchKit in the wild
- Demo and write-up of SearchKit by Tadpole Collective
- Questions tagged with SearchKit on StackExchange
- Join the chat about SearchKit
Our next meeting is scheduled for 4 May 2022. If you'd like to join us book a place here: CiviCRM North East.