We came down to the wire with CiviTutorial, having less than a day to go before the Make It Happen campaign funding its development was set to expire. In the end, we had 24 awesome donors pitch in to fund the extension and make CiviTutorial a reality.
The Core Team is very happy to see this effort funded. Work began on CiviTutorial at the Governance Summit in September. As the group discussed improving the adoption and useability of CiviCRM, Coleman not only listened, he started on an idea that blossomed into a prototype of CiviTutorial. After a demo and review, summit participants gave the greenlight and indicated that CiviTutorial would be a very positive development.
Expect a release of CiviTutorial soon, in the meantime...
Huge thanks to the long list of supporters that made this happen!
- Business and Code — Nov 14th
- Ray Steele — Nov 13th
- dotPro Tecnologia e Comunicação — Nov 13th
- Coop Symbiotic — Nov 13th
- Joe McLaughlin — Nov 12th
- James Miller — Nov 12th
- Audienceware — Nov 11th
- Australian Association for Bush Adventure Therapy Inc. — Nov 11th
- Iantha Scheiwe — Nov 5th
- Fuzion — Oct 29th
- JMA Consulting — Oct 15th
- Nubay Services — Oct 15th
- Association for Learning Technology — Oct 10th
- CommunityCRM Pty Ltd — Oct 5th
- Academic Games Leagues of America, Inc — Oct 4th
- Pauli Systems, LC — Oct 4th
- Becker, Sari — Oct 4th
- Hirst, Donald — Oct 4th
- Ajmi, Ayyoub — Oct 4th
- Montgomery Playhouse — Oct 4th
- New York State Senate — Oct 3rd
- Gowans, Joshua — Oct 3rd
- Romdahl, Paal Joachim — Oct 2nd
- Nubay Services — Oct 2nd