Is CiviProspect for me?
CiviProspect provides the core structure for creating/ managing/ converting the fundraising opportunities of an organisation. It can also be used to manage any monetary opportunities such as sales opportunities and event sponsorships.
The CiviCase v5 extension is an overhaul of the CiviCase UI. It provides a richer experience with more thoughtful layouts and interactions.
This extension does the following:
- Creates a document set in Sharepoint for each contact in CiviCRM
- Create a document set in Sharepoint for each case in CiviCRM
- Provides a link to the sharepoint document set on the contact summary screen
- Provides a link to the sharepoint document set on the case summary screen
The CiviMobileAPI extension (
com.agiliway.civimobileapi) is a CiviCRM component that allows to use a mobile application CiviMobile.
CiviMobile is a native mobile application granting CiviCRM users immediate, secure and high-speed connection to CiviCRM, so that they leverage the combined benefits of the software and their smartphones.
Pivot Report Extension
The new Pivot Report Extension includes a huge amount of changes and improvement. It supports multiple entities and along with a few other important updates:
- Prospect Report (working with CiviProspect extension https://github.com/compucorp/uk.co.compucorp.civicrm.prospect)
- UI/UX Improvement
- Save/ update Report Config
- Export Fixes
The CiviCalendar extension (
com.agiliway.civicalendar) is an CiviCRM component which allows visualizing the planned cases, events and activities. The extension provides a rich intuitive user interface and many complementary features.
The Calendar allows:
Viewing info on different types of plans (
Cases, Events, Activities).
CIVICRM - CIVICASE STATUS UPDATE EXTENSION
Are you worrying with the existing CiviCase component? because it does't allow you to update case status. No need to worry any more. Top-notch Extension is here.
The aim of this extension is to extend the CiviCase component functionality to update the case status any time.
Adds tokens for use in emails and mail merges. Tokens include client name(s), plus the name, email, phone and address of all case roles.
CiviRules is an extension that allows rules based actions, like automatically adding a contact to a group when he/she contributes more than xxxx.
A cookbook on what this extension could be used for: https://docs.civicrm.org/civirules/en/latest/
More technical details and tutorials how to create your own stuff: https://docs.civicrm.org/civirules/en/latest/create-your-own-introduction/
- Store documents on the contact dashboard
- A document can be linked to more than one contact
- Version management with a document
- Custom search to find documents