This extension allows for the storage of geometry polygons and to perform geometry spatial analysis based on the stored geometry
Allows you to set up email "journeys" made up of a sequence of email message templates sent out at pre-defined intervals. Example use cases include:
Provides some basic fields and functionality to assist with compliance for Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (or other similar legislation like CAN-SPAM).
These fields are for all contacts and track consent for communicating with them. Contacts that don't have consent (or where it's expired) will automatically have the no-bulk-email flag set. This extension was developed by PeaceWorks Technology Solutions.
With the data processor you can build complex queries easily in the user interface and display them as a search, api or export as CSV.
The data processor is an extension with which system administrator can do the following:
CiviCRM Extension that provides support for Authorize.Net (Credit Card, ACH/EFT (eCheck) and recurring billing).
- Replaces the (deprecated) Authorize.net payment processor that ships with CiviCRM core.
- Uses the official Authorize.net libraries.
- Supports Authorize.net Credit Card.
- Supports Authorize.net ACH/EFT (echeck).
- Supports recurring billing (ARB).
- Supports payments via CiviCRM backend.
- Supports cancel/update subscription via CiviCRM backend.
This extension adds functionality to lookup city and province in Belgium after entering a Belgian postcode.
With this extension you can build your own search actions.
After you have installed this extension you can design your search action under Administer --> Customize Data and Screens --> Search Action Designer.