- Once installed, navigate to Administer -> Customize Data and Screens -> Contact Summary Layouts to open the editor.
- Create one or more layouts, dragging the desired blocks from the palette.
- Click the "New Block" button to create a block combining any contact fields you desire (including custom fields).
- Your blocks can be added to one or more layouts. Editing a block in use by multiple layouts will affect them all.
The CiviMobileAPI extension (
com.agiliway.civimobileapi) is a CiviCRM component that allows to use a mobile application CiviMobile.
CiviMobile is a native mobile application granting CiviCRM users immediate, secure and high-speed connection to CiviCRM, so that they leverage the combined benefits of the software and their smartphones.
When the field is edited the relationship is updated.
Note that this works like the employer field in that there is an expectation of only one relationship of this type. Do not use this field for relationships where you expect a contact to have many.
Drupal views - CiviCRM Contact Distance Search
MillerTech released this Drupal module back in 2015 but have recently updated with new features (map and use your location) and to make it more configurable.
This module offers a fully configurable/extendable Drupal view that provides the functionality to search from a postcode and a distance.
Use case scenario – Find schools from my postcode within a 5 mile radius.
This extension exposes multiple geocoder providers to CiviCRM for the purpose of retrieving additional information about addresses when entered into CiviCRM. It does this using a generic geocoder library (which itself supports multiple providers) .
Note that the terms of data use by geocoding providers varies and it is your responsibility to understand and adhere to them.
Customize CiviCRM's QuickSearch
- Hide Contact's basic fields that are not normally used in a quicksearch
- Add custom field in the QuickSearch
This simple extension adds an icon on the Drupal recent items block.
Clicking on this icon clears the items, leaving only the logged in users record.
Block name - CiviCRM Recent Items
Block settings - /admin/structure/block/manage/civicrm/2
This extension is designed for developers and power users. It exposes the table name and machine name fields when creating a custom data set, and the column name and field name fields when creating a custom field. This provides much more control over table and field construction, which is most useful when fields are later referenced by name through the API, or through direct SQL calls.