Pivot Report Extension
The new Pivot Report Extension includes a huge amount of changes and improvement. It supports multiple entities and along with a few other important updates:
- Prospect Report (working with CiviProspect extension https://github.com/compucorp/uk.co.compucorp.civicrm.prospect)
- UI/UX Improvement
- Save/ update Report Config
- Export Fixes
This extension provides a column 'Balance Due' for each row on the list of contribution when viewing Contact Summary page Contributions tab or from Find Contribution search results.
Extended membership report with support of filtering/showing custom fields of Individual contact.
Extended Contact Summary report with support of filtering/showing custom fields of Individual contact along with Membership Type.
Many organizations using CiviCRM wish to measure the CHURN rate of their members.
CHURN is closely related to the concept of average customer life time. For example, an annual churn rate of 25 percent implies an average customer life of four years. An annual churn rate of 33 percent implies an average customer life of three years.
- Engagement Summary
- Contact Financial Summary
- Contact Financial Exclusion Summary
- Contribtions with Pricesets
- Financial Aging
This extension allows you to add an "Additional Percentage" field to any price set, which will automatically calculate and add an additional amount to a transaction, as a configurable percentage of other selected price set options.
- Want to ask donors to give an extra 3% to cover credit card processing fees?
- Or to give an additional 10% of their membership fee to support a special project?
Then you're in the right place.