There has been a security release for CiviCRM. Upgrades are available for:
- CiviCRM v5.48.0 (download, release notes)
- CiviCRM v5.47.4 (download, release notes)
- CiviCRM v5.45.5 ESR (download, release notes)
These upgrades address the following security issue:
- Depending on which PDF features you use, you may be able to remediate this security issue without a full upgrade. See the advisory for details.
- Earlier versions of 5.47 had an issue with CiviEvent and timezones. This was resolved in 5.47.3. See the Timezone Notice for details.
What's new in CiviCRM 5.48
This version changes the database schema, has changes to the API, as well as the usual bugfixes and minor feature improvements.
- (the summary of the notes will be updated shortly)
Big thanks to Andie Hunt and Alice Frumin from AGH Strategies for putting up together release notes. Planning a big upgrade? Check out the version-specific upgrade tasks.
This release was developed by the following code authors:
AGH Strategies - Alice Frumin, Andie Hunt; BrightMinded Ltd - Bradley Taylor; Christian Wach; Circle Interactive - Pradeep Nayak; CiviCRM - Coleman Watts, Tim Otten; Coop SymbioTIC - Mathieu Lutfy; Dave D; Fuzion - Luke Stewart; Grype Digital Inc. - Md Rashedul Islam; JMA Consulting - Monish Deb, Seamus Lee; John Kingsnorth; Kartik Kathuria; Megaphone Technology Consulting - Jon Goldberg; MJW Consulting - Matthew Wire; Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario - Ian Wilson; Tadpole Collective - Kevin Cristiano; Wikimedia Foundation - Eileen McNaughton; Wildsight - Lars Sanders-Greenton.
Most authors also reviewed code for this release; in addition, the following reviewers contributed their comments:
Agileware - Justin Freeman; Artful Robot - Rich Lott; Blackfly Solutions - Alan Dixon; Bluehorn Digital - Matt Glaman; CiviCoop - Jaap Jansma; CiviDesk - Yashodha Chaku; Progressive Technology Project - Jamie McClelland; Semper IT - Karin Gerritsen; Skvare - Mark Hanna.
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen.
- Make a donation or contribute to a Make it happen campaign.
- If your organization wants to support our work, please become a member today.
- If you are a CiviCRM service provider, please become a partner.