This extension does nothing by itself but is required by a number of other extensions developed by MJW Consulting. For example the stripe payment processor.
CiviCRM Extension that provides support for Authorize.Net (Credit Card, ACH/EFT (eCheck) and recurring billing).
- Replaces the (deprecated) Authorize.net payment processor that ships with CiviCRM core.
- Uses the official Authorize.net libraries.
- Supports Authorize.net Credit Card.
- Supports Authorize.net ACH/EFT (echeck).
- Supports recurring billing (ARB).
- Supports payments via CiviCRM backend.
- Supports cancel/update subscription via CiviCRM backend.
If you use Sagepay on CiviCRM 5.x you should use this extension.
It is a fork of the 2.x branch of nz.co.fuzion.omnipaymultiprocessor which is no longer actively maintained (as it is now using the 3.0 version of the omnipay library).
This extension integrates the Bitpay payment processor with CiviCRM and allows you to accept payments that can be paid in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
For setup instructions please see https://github.com/nickcalyx/Bitpay-for-Civicrm/blob/1.0/docs/setup.md
This extension was funded by the Calyx Institute: https://www.calyxinstitute.org/
Is Direct Debit for Membership Extras for me?
If you are a UK-based organisation that collects Direct Debit from your customers in a regular basis, this could be the right extension for you. This extension could potentially work with EU based SEPA too.
Direct Debit for Membership Extras is designed to give organisations control over every step of a typical Direct Debit process while help automating the repetitive tasks.
What is Membership Extras?
Membership Extras is designed to be a companion extension for organisations that use CiviCRM for membership. It provides comprehensive functionality to support payment in instalments, membership periods and order management. There are also several companion extensions for Drupal that support complex self service renewal and upgrade management via webforms. For more information see the blog post here:
What this extension does
- Add ability to use USAePay as a payment processor for Credit Cards and ACH/EFT.
- One-Time and Recurring Billing
- Creates a scheduled job to download transactions for recurring billing, adds contributions to CiviCRM.
*see https://github.com/proexchange/com.pesc.usaepay for setup instructions
Smart Debit is a direct debit payment processor which allows your organisation to take direct debit payments. The SmartDebit extension integrates this with CiviCRM and support automatic synchronisation of successful/failed payments as well as a reconciliation mode when you have mismatched data. Documentation here: https://docs.civicrm.org/smartdebit/en/latest/