CiviCRM version 5.61.0 is now out and ready to download. This is a regular monthly release. Upgrade now for the most stable CiviCRM experience:
Users of the CiviCRM Extended Security Releases (ESR) do not need to upgrade. The current version of ESR is CiviCRM 5.57.x.
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen. We thank all our partners, members and ESR subscribers, who are regular financial contributors. If you can, please donate.
What's new in CiviCRM 5.61
This month we will try to be a bit more clear about bigger changes, and ignore the smaller/obscure bits (which are in the full release notes).
- CiviContribute: Direct Debit agreement is always/never shown depending on which payment processor is the default (dev/core#4204, 25918) - changes where the agreement is displayed and also makes it possible for payment processors to change it.
- CiviMember: Fix inconsistent terminology used when referring to Member Since, Membership Start Date and Membership Expiration Date (24735 and 25761)
- CiviImport: Add template support for Imports, so that you can re-use import configurations for another import (dev/core#4130: 25808), Add Template search (25939 and 25957), and many related changes, Filter 'My imports' to only show non-expired (25711)
- FormBuilder: Support creating multiple relationships at once (25175), Allow contact created/modified date fields to be used as filters (25824), Show file upload field values for existing entities (25294), Fix dedupe rules for anonymous users (25461)
- SearchKit: Handle comma-separated values passed from Afform url (25827), Add next_birthday calculated field (25740), Add select options for MONTH date filter (25739), Speed up SearchKit results loading (25408), Pass entire record into
- Scheduled Reminders: Log sending of Scheduled Reminders (25933) makes it easier to debug which was the last sent Scheduled Reminder.
- API: Prefer "WorldRegion" naming/capitalisation (25713)
- Obscure but noteworthy: Deprecate CRM_Utils_Hook::$nullObject (25901)
This release was developed by the following code authors:
AGH Strategies - Alice Frumin, Andie Hunt; Agileware - Justin Freeman; Anthony Blond; Benjamin W; BrightMinded Ltd - Bradley Taylor; CEDC - Laryn Kragt Bakker; CiviCRM - Coleman Watts, Tim Otten; CiviDesk - Yashodha Chaku; Coop SymbioTIC - Mathieu Lutfy, Samuel Vanhove, Shane Bill; Dave D; Freeform Solutions - Herb van den Dool; Fuzion - Luke Stewart; Giant Rabbit - Anthony Nemirovsky; iXiam - Luciano Spiegel; JMA Consulting - Seamus Lee; Lemniscus - Noah Miller; Megaphone Technology Consulting - Brienne Kordis, Jon Goldberg; MJW Consulting - Matthew Wire; Progressive Technology Project - Jamie McClelland; SYSTOPIA Organisationsberatung - Björn Endres; Third Sector Design - Kurund Jalmi; Wikimedia Foundation - Eileen McNaughton.
Most authors also reviewed code for this release; in addition, the following reviewers contributed their comments:
AGH Strategies - Eli Lisseck; Andreas Howiller; Artful Robot - Rich Lott; Blackfly Solutions - Alan Dixon; Guydn; Humanists UK - Andrew West; JMA Consulting - Joe Murray; Joinery - Allen Shaw; Korlon - Stuart Gaston; Richard Baugh; Squiffle Consulting - Aidan Saunders; SYSTOPIA - Johannes Franz; Giant Rabbit: Tiago Bember; Third Sector Design - Michael McAndrew; WebmasterBouclier.
- Line Item Check - Adds a system status check listing contributions with total amounts that don't match the line item totals.
- Email PDF Letter - Allow you to choose another template and write a specific text for the email in the action "Make Thank-you Letters" of Contributions.
- SearchKit Tokens - Create your own tokens with SearchKit.
- Stripe alterPaymentProcessorParams example implementation
- Portal User Management - Helps manage access to external portals.
We are committed to keeping CiviCRM free and open, forever. We depend on your support to help make that happen.
- Make a donation or contribute to a Make it happen campaign.
- If your organization wants to support our work, please become a member today.
- If you are a CiviCRM service provider, please become a partner.
CiviCRM is community driven and is sustained through contributions, fantastic ideas, solidarity, and financial support from its community. Help CiviCRM do a world of good.