Meetups are a great way to:
- network with the CiviCRM community
- find out about how people are making the most out of CiviCRM
- discover if CiviCRM is suitable for your organisation
- learn about what is coming up in future releases
This month the meetup will start at 6.00pm and finsih about 8.30pm, but do come along earlier as we'll be there from 5.30pm.
At each meetup there will be an introduction to CiviCRM, a case study of an organisation using it and other presentations on great features of CiviCRM.
- Welcome & introductions - Dave Melkman
- First Session - CiviMail - Jamie Novick
- Second Seesion - Surveys using webform & CiviMail - Owen (LLR)
- Break (15 mins)
- Third session - CiviCRM on a shoestring – Implementation with tiny budgets - George Steven (LMS)
- Fourth Session - CiviCRM 4.3 - what's new?
- Fifth Session - CiviBooking - Jamie Novick
- CiviCRM Open Workshop
Look forward to seeing you there!
The CiviCRM team
39-40 Eagle Street
London, WC1R 4TH