The course is aimed at:
- Administrators / staff from organisations who have decided to start using CiviCRM
- Administrators / staff from organisations who already use CiviCRM but want to get the most from their system/understand what is possible
- Developers and implementers who want to start to work with/increase their understanding of CiviCRM
Topic areas include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how it will help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM modules - including events, mass mailings, members, financial contributions, case management, reporting and more
- Website integration - how does CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- How to access further support and the CiviCRM community
The course includes a series of practical exercises using specially configured installations of CiviCRM.
Participants should bring a laptop to the training so they can take part in the exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we recommend that you give yourself a good understanding of the basics of CiviCRM by reading the free online book -CiviCRM a comprehensive guide - in preparation for the training.
The course will be delivered by Oliver Gibson who has over 8 years experience of helping organisations in the UK and further afield make the most out of CiviCRM.
As well as covering the specifics of CiviCRM, we will share examples of previous projects and help with specific problems and use cases.
London, N1 9JP
|Course fee (including lunch)||£ 400.00|